Digital Content Coordinator
Purcell is an award-winning architectural and heritage consultancy practice with a strong commitment to quality. We have staff of approximately 250 talented architects, designers, heritage consultants and surveyors across 14 offices in the UK, Hong Kong and Australia. Together, we work on some of the finest buildings from meticulous heritage and conservation schemes to bold contemporary design.
We are looking for an exceptionally talented expert to support our Marketing & Bid Team.
This is a brilliant opportunity to contribute to our digital communication strategy. We’re after a results driven, tenacious, go getter to take on a wide range of strategic communications initiatives to support the delivery of bespoke architectural projects.
You will coordinate content creation for the company website ensuring content on the website stays up to date and relevant along with managing and providing content for social media channels.
- Overseeing all content creation activities for the organisation's website.
- Writing entertaining and informative search engine optimised (SEO) copy.
- Visiting Purcell sites to understand the stories to tell.
- Experience of leading PR and Press publication activities.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry best practice and monitoring content activities of competitor websites.
- Providing copywriting to allow projects to be published in the wider domain, through website news stories, tweet, Instagram stories.
- Repurposing content for different mediums including social media and video.
- Creation of entertaining and informative video content for the website.
- Creating content for the different social media channels (twitter, Instagram, linkedin).
- Updating all sections of the website including homepage and all other categories, via the content management system.
- Liaison with external parties for trouble shooting.
This job description is a guide to the duties the post holder will be expected to undertake. It is not intended to be exhaustive or exclusive and will be subject to change as working requirements dictate and to meet the organisational requirements of Purcell.
- Highly articulate with an excellent command of written English.
- Creative minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content.
- Previous experience working as a content manager or copywriter would be an advantage.
- Understanding on Content Management Systems.
- Understanding of web development, including SEO.
- Previous experience of implementing social & digital media to promote a business.
- Ability to use Photoshop.
- Ability to network and build relationships (internal & external).
Apply for this job
Please fill in the form below
Thank you for submitting your application.