Business Development Coordinator (Regional)
For over six decades, Purcell has been involved in the care and development of some of the best loved buildings and places in the UK and abroad. As one family, our architects, designers and heritage leaders explore the opportunity, learn throughout the project and respond above expectations. This role will be supporting and influencing change to enable the growth and development of Purcell’s North Region. The successful candidate would be based in the Manchester Studio of Purcell but is expected to travel across the Northern Region of Purcell to fulfil their role.
- Regional Business Development strategy – work alongside Regional Senior Team to ensure meaningful strategy in place. Develop and coordinate implementation of strategic plan and initiatives.
- Purcell Events – strategy, content, organisation and management, follow ups – assisted by Regional Studio Manager
- Regional Networking events – research, collateral management, ensure attendance, follow ups – assisted by Regional Studio Manager
- Strategic programme of P2Ps – ensure research undertaken in advance and relevant collateral prepared – assisted by Bid & Marketing Coordinator. Attend as necessary.
- Work alongside central marketing team to ensure regional bids and marketing are relevant to clients, aligned to the Purcell brand and consistent in quality and message.
- Liaise with other Purcell offices to share intelligence, and where necessary meet to discuss further, including coordinated business development strategies.
- Frameworks – review framework appointments and opportunities and ensure engagement with key framework contacts. Research and identify further frameworks to bid for.
- Actively leading the management of corporate hospitality within the region.
- Motivate and inspire all members of the region to expand their networking and be involved in business development.
- Collateral (brochures, website content, bid content – CVs, Case Studies etc.) – work with Regional Bid & Marketing Coordinator to ensure collateral is relevant, adaptable, engaging, accessible and up to date.
- Bids – work alongside the Regional Partner and Regional Bid Coordinator to ensure the region only bids for the right work, in line with Regional Business Development Strategy. Analysis on win/loss – lessons learned etc.
- Awards – ensure regional projects are submitted for awards in line with Regional Business Development Strategy.
- Publicity – responsibility for regional projects/people stories being regularly submitted for publicity opportunities, making the most of our relationship with ING, as well as increasing the practice’s regional exposure through coordinated social media campaigns.
- Knowledge and appreciation of high-quality presentation and graphic outputs.
Please note, that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to provide individual feedback to candidates. If you have not heard from us within 3 weeks of your original application, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application and we wish you well in your job search.
Apply for this job
Please fill in the form below
Thank you for submitting your application.