Administrator (6 Month Fixed Term Contract)
To provide administration assistance to Purcell’s London Studio reporting to the Regional Studio Manager.
This is an interesting and challenging role that would suit a confident, numerate and professional individual who enjoys using their initiative and who has a ‘can do’ working style.
The role covers a wide remit of all aspects of office and project administration. The role requires an excellent all-round understanding of business processes and the ability to be adaptable and collaborative with excellent multitasking, communication and organisational skills.
- Support Lead Persons and Regional Studio Manager with fee and resource management using our internal project management software (Rapport)
- Understand and assist with keeping internal databases up to date.
- Undertake monthly petty cash and cheque book reconciliations
- Be an integral part of the Support Team i.e. answering telephone; taking messages, managing visitors and deliveries, where necessary.
- Maintain quality assurance procedures and adhering to company policies.
- Communicate with people at all levels including prestigious clients (both current and potential), consultants, contractors, suppliers and other offices.
- Proven experience in Microsoft Office programmes (Word, Advanced Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) – Intermediate/Advanced
- Willingness to learn and utilise new systems
- Good with numbers and mathematically competent
- Experience of dealing with people at all levels in person, on the telephone and by using electronic means
- Experience of meeting deadlines and working in a pressurised environment
- Very high standards of accuracy and presentation
- Excellent organisational skills and able to multitask
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Co-operative and collaborative team member
- Able to work proactively on own initiative and prioritise workload.
- Enthusiasm for developing work skills and job specific knowledge for self and team
- Attention to detail
- Able to turn hand to just about anything and must enjoy challenges
- Some knowledge of the architecture/construction industry (desirable)
This job description is a guide to the duties the post holder will be expected to undertake. It is not intended to be exhaustive or exclusive and will be subject to change as working requirements dictate and to meet the organisational requirements of Purcell.
Apply for this job
Please fill in the form below
Thank you for submitting your application.