Search
Menu

St Paul’s Church commenced construction in 1884, has been classified by the National Trust of Australia (Victoria) and features a Pipe Organ by Stephen Laurie and stained glass windows included in the Victorian War Heritage Inventory.

The Church have established a restoration fund to progressively undertake repairs and upgrades to their principal building. Purcell, in collaboration with GJM Heritage, were commissioned to provide heritage consultancy services to input into a condition survey to identify deterioration to the current building and inform a scope of prioritised conservation and maintenance works.

The project has required works priorities to be considered alongside available funding and minimising disruption of the Church for worship, with the identification of a series of works packages capable of implementation over the next 5 - 10 years.

Share

US