Understanding forms the foundation of all of our heritage consultancy services, enabling us to provide the very best guidance and advice. Balancing curiosity with rigorous research, we re-tell the stories behind the places, to help today’s stewards, custodians and decision makers create compelling and appropriate narratives for the future.
We balance enthusiasm and expertise to communicate complex issues in the most engaging way possible, so our architects, masterplanners and engaged consultants are better equipped to find solutions to each client’s evolving need.
- We have extraordinary in-depth understanding of historic buildings and places.
- Cathedrals, palaces, and listed buildings of all types are familiar to us.
- Our expertise is used to advise clients where work is needed and of what sort.
- We are not afraid to say that on occasion, the best thing is to do nothing.
- We regard old and new as inextricably linked, and advise on how to exploit this condition to make better buildings and environments.