Our high-quality service, environmentally sound approach, safe systems of delivery and ethical standards secure these accreditations, each helping to reassure our clients, collaborators and colleagues of Purcell’s proven credibility, best practice standards and regulatory compliance.
Our Integrated Management System (IMS) combining ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001 provides a structure to help all aspects of professional services meet our practice and our clients’ expectations, and to maintain our reputation amongst our peers and other parties involved with our work.
The scope of our IMS covers Architecture, Masterplanning, and Heritage Consultancy for Purcell Architecture Ltd in the UK and Purcell Asia Pacific Limited in Hong Kong and Australia.
- 9001 Quality management standard ensures a consistently high quality service, helping us reduce oversights and provides a framework for efficiency.
- 14001 Environmental management standard encourages us make the best use of resources and reduce waste.
- 45001 Health and safety standard has helped us establish a safe systems of work and the promotion of wellbeing.
- Alcumus Safe Contractor
- Achilles Building Confidence
- The Green Register
- SSIP (Safety Schemes in Procurement (SSIP) is the mutual recognition scheme for occupational health and safety standards particularly within construction in the UK and accompanies our ISO 45001 accreditation. It is not a requirement outside of the UK and therefore is only applicable to Purcell Architecture Ltd in the UK)