Places matter, and we believe that how we repair, repurpose and rebuild today, will improve the quality of life for generations to come. Our Master-planners combine creative ambition with a rigorous understanding of context and culture, to ensure the purposeful life of our historic places.
- Architectural projects often involve more than the design of buildings.
- We provide analyses of sites, opportunities, challenges and risks.
- We produce a form of masterplan which takes all this into account.
- We understand cultural, business and institutional projects.
- We provide a strategic context to improve shorter-term decision-making.