We are looking for a Graphics Assistant to join our Graphics Team in the Norwich Studio. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a World Architecture Top 100 practice renowned for our excellence in architecture and heritage consultancy.
The successful candidate will primarily involve putting together reports and documents using Adobe Creative Suites InDesign. There will also be some use of Illustrator and Photoshop for the production of graphics to accompany documents.
Our benefits include agile and flexible working (3 days in office, 2 days working from home), with core working hours of 10am-4pm, a bonus scheme and many more benefits, including bike2work scheme. We provide a strong culture of growth with many opportunities for training and development.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
• Advanced use of Adobe Creative Suite, primarily InDesign and a knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop preferable;
• Experience using InDesign to produce documents and reports;
• Efficient implementation of a document production process;
• Using and implementing an established brand;
• Ability to organise, plan, multitask & meet deadlines;
• Attention to detail, accuracy;
• Ability to build relationships.
• High quality reports and documents;
• Consistent marketing messages & brand;
• Timely issue of accurate information & reports;
• Client satisfaction (internal & external);
• Learn, apply, share expertise;
• Appropriate support provided to heritage & architectural team.
• Willingness to learn;
• Be reliable, resilient, punctual, tenacious, confident, approachable, show integrity, consistency and be solution focused;
• Be a role model for practice values and policies;
•The ability to be client focused;
• Ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times with open and transparent communication;
• Enthusiasm for design (desirable).
A knowledge of document production and Adobe Creative Suite, in particular InDesign.
This job description is a guide to the duties the post holder will be expected to undertake. It is not intended to be exhaustive or exclusive and will be subject to change as working requirements dictate and to meet the organisational requirements of Purcell.