We are currently looking for a creative Bid Coordinator with a passion for architecture to join our Work Winning team in London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the project management of bids and liaising and working closely with the various Bid Leads to maximise the bids success. You will be working alongside a team of regional bid coordinators and writers to implement our bid submission and management strategies.
This is a fast-paced full-time role which requires the ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines so excellent time management is essential. It also requires an excellent all-round understanding of business challenges, processes, and market opportunities to be able to work on various different bids with different requirements, managing the contributions of key stakeholders to ensure you are able to meet the bid needs.
If you are passionate about architecture, self-motivated and have excellent communication skills, this role will enable you to work at the heart of a successful architecture practice using your creative skills to deliver quality bid submissions.
Your role will include:
• Building strong relationships with internal stakeholders to produce proposals and presentation materials.
• Overseeing the end-to-end bid process and ensuring the bid procedures are followed correctly.
• Producing quality bid submissions, reviewing information that is provided for bids to ensure consistency and accuracy, excellent proof-reading skills are essential.
• Design layouts for bids and tenders, collating relevant images and graphics for submissions.
• Maintaining the internal database with details of bids, regularly reviewing bid metrics.
• Updating library of standard PQQ information, staff CVs, project case studies and photographs, filed in accordance with practice standards.
Essential requirements for the role:
• Excellent InDesign skills.
• Strong time management and organisational skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with exceptional attention to detail.
• Experience with dealing with people of all levels of seniority and ability to adjust your communication style to manage your stakeholders.
• Experience dealing with high-value bids.
• Graphic design skills.
• Experience using portals such as Due North, Pro-contract, Intend.
• Experience working in the architectural/construction industry.