Purcell are delighted that for 2020 we have five individual projects that have been nominated for their respective regions of the UK.
The projects that are shortlisted are:
- Silvergate Cottages (Norfolk) in the East Region for the category of Heritage.
- The Wallace Collection Portico and External Façade (London) for the category of Heritage in London.
- Kresen Kernow (Redruth) in the South West for the categories of Heritage and Leisure.
- God’s House Tower, Arts & Heritage Venue (Southampton) in the South East for the categories of Heritage and Leisure.
- Holyhead Market Hall (Holyhead) in Wales *Winner of the Heritage award*.
The winners of the RICS Social Impact Awards 2020 will be announced via a new digital format for this year. Each ceremony takes place over the course of April to June.
The RICS awards are the only nationally recognised awards applauding the built environment’s transformative contribution to society, the awards also celebrate the property professionals who have made a positive difference in their own region of the country.
The ceremonies will be streamed between 12-1pm on the event dates which can be found here. We’ll be announcing any Purcell projects to win on this page and via our social channels as the results are revealed.