Purcell is an award-winning architectural and heritage consultancy practice with a strong commitment to quality. We have staff of approximately 250 talented architects, designers, heritage consultants and surveyors across 14 offices in the UK, Hong Kong and Australia. Together, we work on some of the finest buildings from meticulous heritage and conservation schemes to bold contemporary design.
Purcell are expanding our team and are looking for an exceptional Senior Architect to join our London studio to work on an exciting contemporary new-build project. This role offers the opportunity to be involved at concept stage of the project working collaboratively with a broad consultant team. We offer a rewarding and supportive environment for personal and professional development.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our talented team and we are keen to talk to architects with excellent design and presentation skills as well as enthusiasm for high quality work.
We are looking for candidates who have the following skills:
· Part 3 qualified and have at least 5 years working as a Project Architect for a UK based practice
· Have excellent design and drawing skills
· Have a strong understanding of the UK Building and Planning regulations
· Leadership experience managing a small to medium sized team
· Project management experience
· Experience of taking responsibility for the financial success of projects
· Be well organised, proactive and enthusiastic approach to work and projects
· Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
· Proven experience working on all RIBA stages
· Demonstrate good client-facing communication skills
· Excellent technical detailing
· Experience of working on large new build projects
· Proficient using AutoCAD, Revit and NBS
We offer a competitive salary with a variety of excellent benefits.
Please submit a copy of your CV and portfolio by following the application work flow at the bottom of the page. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 3 weeks of your original application, then you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to look at our vacancies and apply where relevant. We wish you all the best in your job search.
Thank you for submitting your application.