Regional Marketing & Bid Assistant (Part Time 22.5 hours, FTC 12 months)
The aim of this role is to support the West Region in its marketing and business development activities, as well as bids. The role requires an excellent all-round understanding of business challenges and processes, a pro-active approach and the ability to be adaptable and collaborative with excellent multitasking, communication and organisational skills.
The role may also encompass some office administration responsibilities, helping to ensure the efficient operation of the Region and reporting to the Senior Marketing & Bid Coordinator.
Bid Support & Coordination
- Produce bid, PQQ, tender and other documents utilising strong artworking and typesetting skills with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong copywriting and proof-reading skills, ensuring total accuracy.
- Maintain internal database setting up possible jobs and updating as necessary, and regularly reviewing bid metrics with Senior Marketing & Bid Coordinator.
- Maintain high quality and up-to-date bid material and templates to continuously improve the quality and success of future submissions including staff CVs, project case studies and photographs.
Marketing and Business Development
- Produce a range of marketing information to raise profile of the region and support targeted marketing campaigns.
- Set up business development meetings, P2Ps etc., conduct research and prepare tailored information as needed for meetings.
- Track marketing and business development activity, maintaining internal systems and databases.
- Maintain and update internal database of contacts.
- Research and identify upcoming awards opportunities and compile awards submissions.
- Maintain regional BD calendar showing key project milestones and associated marketing/PR activity.
- Research and identify regional networking events.
- Assist Senior Marketing & Bid Coordinator in organising events and profile-raising activities, including invitation list generation, design and distribution of invitations, as well as logistics and coordinating follow ups.
- Coordinate project photography with technical staff.
- Take an active role in regular business development and marketing meetings.
- Liaise with regional team and issue fortnightly business development update to the Board and region.
- Communicate with people at all levels including prestigious clients (both current and potential), consultants, contractors, and other offices.
- Communicate and liaise with staff around the practice, sharing resources and expertise where current pressures dictate.
- Maintain quality assurance procedures and adhere to company policies.
- Be an integral part of the regional administration team i.e. answering telephone; taking messages; meeting and greeting visitors etc., where necessary.
- Provide support to members of the technical team, including assisting on project reports and presentations.
This job description is a guide to the duties the post holder will be expected to undertake. It is not intended to be exhaustive or exclusive and will be subject to change as working requirements dictate and to meet the organisational requirements of Purcell.
Apply for this job
Please fill in the form below
Thank you for submitting your application.