Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Due to increased project demand, Purcell are looking for a Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join our West Region. This role will be to aid the Region and established team that is currently working on a diverse and exciting range of architecture, masterplanning, heritage and interiors projects. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a World Architecture Top 100 practice renowned for our excellence in architecture and heritage consultancy. The successful candidates will display a keen attention to design and graphics. You will need to be able to display a can-do attitude, willingness to learn and understanding of Purcell’s projects and culture.
This role could be based in either Oxford or Bristol, the successful candidate will be supporting both studios and therefore travel may be required.
- Learn, apply, share the core expertise and specialisms of Purcell
- Working closely with our existing core team for ongoing projects
- Assist in the 2D and 3D drawing and modelling production
- Contribute to developing concept, schematic and detail design packages
- Site survey and visits
- Attend and minute client meetings
- Preparation of presentation documents
- Material sourcing and schedule for interiors led projects
Skills, Knowledge, Experience (Expectations)
- Bachelor’s degree in architectural studies
- Proficiency in 2D drafting such as AutoCAD, 3D modelling in Sketchup and in Photoshop and/or other graphic presentation software
- Good presentation skills (Visual, written & spoken) and contribution to high quality documentation
- Understanding of industry technical standards and statutory requirements
- Knowledge of BIM and REVIT is desirable
- Proactive ‘can do’ approach.
- Conceptual thinker
- Ability to manage self and work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Personable, confident and with a strong sense of team spirit.
Apply for this job
Please fill in the form below
Thank you for submitting your application.