Part 2 Architectural Assistant
The successful candidate should evidence keen attention to detail and high-quality examples of their work submitted with applications. You will need to be able to display a can-do attitude, willingness to learn, conceptual thinker and understanding of Purcell’s projects and culture. We will be looking for the below experience in all applications submitted:
Qualifications, Accreditations, Memberships
- Essentials: Bachelor’s degree in architectural studies
- Essentials: Proficiency in REVIT.
- Essentials: Knowledge of BIM Level 2
- Essentials: Knowledge of Affinity graphic presentation software
- Essentials: Knowledge of residential design standard
- Essentials: Awareness of Passivhaus and current BREEAM standards
- Good presentation skills (Visual, written & spoken) and contribution to high quality documentation
- Ability to manage self.
- 2D drafting such as AutoCAD, 3D modelling in Sketchup and in Photoshop and/or other graphic presentation software
- Contribute to the seamless running of all architectural projects to the highest standards
- Conceptual thinker
- Understanding of project finances
- Effectively communicate at all levels (internal & external)
- Up to date knowledge of Purcell & wider industry technical standards and statutory requirements
- Developing networking and relationship building skills
- Ability to organise and plan – analytical skills
- Contributing to high quality bids
- Ability to successfully interpret briefs
Skills, Knowledge, Experience (Expectations)
This job description is a guide to the duties the post holder will be expected to undertake. It is not intended to be exhaustive or exclusive and will be subject to change as working requirements dictate and to meet the organisational requirements of Purcell.
Apply for this job
Please fill in the form below
Thank you for submitting your application.