We are looking for a Marketing and Business Development Assistant to join our team and support us in our marketing and business development activities.
The ideal candidate should be a self-starter with drive and initiative coupled with excellent attention to detail and ability to work accurately; accurate typing skills and excellent written English.
Core tasks and responsibilities for the role would be:
• Undertaking research through a variety of channels to identify new business opportunities and working with the Marketing Manager and bid teams to help develop these prospects. This may include on and offline research, liaising with third parties’ agencies and stakeholders. This sometimes involves working and communications across different teams in numerous offices across the business.
• Supporting colleagues with client facing materials and proactively assisting in market intelligence. This may include reviewing and analysing news outlets, industry journals, websites and more.
• Helping with data administration of our CRM system for marketing purposes and segmenting agreed prospects. This involves use of our in-house CRM system and using it to extract data and reports.
• Event support - preparation of materials, promotional collateral and registration
• Working with our teams to help keep digital facing material up to date, including where needed on the website and other social channels.
• Assisting in the design of marketing materials. Experience in packages such as Adobe Photoshop and InDesign would be highly beneficial.
Other areas the position will need to cover include:
• Getting involved in our markets – intelligence gathering on the wider marketplace and working with other business areas to create engagement opportunities
• Generate enthusiasm - we need someone who can keep people engaged, positive and enthused
• Creativity and ability to adapt - we work in competitive markets and need to constantly find new ways to engage
The skills and qualities that will be attractive to us:
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in professional services / architectural / engineering business
• Highly organised and able to prioritise workload and negotiate deadlines
• Ability to build relationships
• Ability to prioritise work according to its importance to the firm
• Ability to flex style and approach to the situation and audience
• Strong attention to detail, especially when working to tight deadlines and simultaneous projects
• A strong team player
• Excellent IT skills
Thank you for submitting your application.