Purcell is an award-winning architectural and heritage consultancy practice with a strong commitment to quality. We have staff of approximately 250 talented architects, designers, heritage consultants and surveyors across 14 offices in the UK, Hong Kong and Australia. Together, we work on some of the finest buildings from meticulous heritage and conservation schemes to bold contemporary design.
We are looking for an exceptional architect to join our Bristol studio. The successful candidate will evidence keen attention to detail and high-quality examples of work submitted with their applications. You will need to be able to display a can-do attitude, willingness to learn and understanding of Purcell’s projects and culture.. We offer a rewarding and supportive environment for personal and professional development.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our talented team and we are keen to talk to architects with excellent design and presentation skills as well as enthusiasm for high quality work.
We are looking for candidates who have the following skills:
· Part 3 qualified and have 3-5 years experience working as a Project Architect for a UK based practice
· Have excellent design and drawing skills
· Have a strong understanding of the UK Building and Planning regulations
· Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
· Proven experience working on all RIBA stages
· Demonstrate good client-facing communication skills
· Have project/ job running experience
· Competent in technical detailing
· Experience of working on large new build projects
· Proficient using AutoCAD, Revit and NBS
We offer a competitive salary with a variety of excellent benefits. Please submit a copy of your CV and portfolio by following the application work flow at the bottom of the page. Please note, that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to provide individual feedback to candidates. If you have not heard from us within 3 weeks of your original application, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application and we wish you well in your job search.
Thank you for submitting your application.