Purcell is an award-winning architectural and heritage consultancy practice with a strong commitment to quality. We have staff of approximately 250 talented architects, designers, heritage consultants and surveyors across 14 offices in the UK, Hong Kong and Australia. Together, we work on some of the finest buildings from meticulous heritage and conservation schemes to bold contemporary design. Our Oxford office currently has 16 members of staff with anticipated growth during 2020.
An exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Administrator to join the friendly and dynamic team in our Oxford studio. We’re looking for an organised and enthusiastic team-player to support and play an integral part in the team. This role may become permanent for the right candidate with lots of potential for future career progression and personal development. There may also be the opportunity to progress onto a more advanced level apprenticeship.
This post is responsible for:
• Project support including producing documents, attending project meetings and taking, formatting and circulating minutes
• Project document control and uploading
• Answering the telephone, taking messages, meeting and greeting visitors, signing for deliveries etc
• Assisting with general housekeeping duties around the office
• Communication and liaison with other administration team, sharing roles where current pressures dictate
• Preparation of papers for internal meetings and presentations
• Sort incoming and outgoing mail
• Making arrangements for meetings
• Diary management
• Order office supplies
• General administrative assistance where required
As well as a competitive salary, we offer a generous benefits package and a supportive environment for personal and professional development.
Applicants are likely to have 5 GCSEs A*-C/9-4 or equivalent and will need to demonstrate the ability to achieve all elements of the apprenticeship during their programme, including working in a suitable job role.
If interested, please apply through the following link - https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeship/-486539
Thank you for submitting your application.